Friday, 30 July 2010
The minor changes consist of new colours for both the fabric and leather seats, revised instrument panel that includes a fuel consumption gauge and an "eco-lamp" to support economical driving, restyled steel wheels and improved standard equipment on some model grades. Sales have already begun.
Main features of the refreshed Verisa
• The Verisa C features new Coral Brown fabric seats, which are brown in the middle and beige on the sides
• The Verisa L has new Cool Black leather seats with a black and sand-coloured two-tone design.
• To match the new seats, the Verisa L has a black and sand-coloured leather-wrapped steering wheel.
• Both grades have a newly designed instrument panel with blackout metres.
• Newly designed hub caps for both the 14” and 15” wheels.
• Automatic headlights and front rain sensing wipers (which automatically switch on according to ambient conditions), and water-repellent coating (on the front door windows and door mirrors) are standard equipment on the Verisa L grade.
• A fuel consumption gauge (showing average fuel consumption) and an eco-lamp have been added to the instrument panel on all model grades.
at 1:03 pm